Most people who are looking around for dj prices in San Diego for their event or wedding can answer these questions to get an idea of how much they should be budgeting for DJ services, weather for a party, wedding or corporate event.
Asking the right questions will ensure that you get the right service and price for your needs if trying to find something on an affordable budget all way to high-end DJ’s in San Diego, so begin with asking the following:
- What kind of event are you hosting? Answers: Birthday party, Wedding, Corporate event, Prom / school dance, Graduation party, Summer party, Family reunion, Class reunion, Anniversary party, Engagement party, Reception / party
- How many guests do you expect? Answers: 25 guests or fewer, 26 – 50 guests, 51 – 100 guests, 101 – 150 guests, 151 – 200 guests, 201 – 250 guests,
- How old are your guests? Answers: 12 years old or younger, 13 – 17 years old, 18 – 30 years old, 31 – 50 years old, 51 or older
- What kind of music would you like? Answers: Pop, Rock, R&B / Soul, Hip-hop / Rap, EDM (electronic dance music) / House / Club, Top 40, Latin, Country, Funk / Disco, Oldies, 80s, Indian / Bollywood
- What type of venue will your event be held at? Answers: Banquet hall / ballroom, Conference / convention center, Concert hall, Outdoor venue, Office, School, Home, Community center, Place of worship (church, synagogue, temple, etc.), Barn
- Venue provides sound equipment or DJ must provide sound equipment?
- What additional equipment or services would you like? Answers: MC Services, Lighting, Fog machine
- Which of the following best describes your role? Party host, Professional event planner, Bride or groom, Office coordinator, Venue manager
- How would you describe the type of service you’re looking for? $ (basic), $$ (standard), $$$ (premium), $$$$ (high-end)
- Date and Time: What day do you need the pro? At what time? For how many hours? Anything else the DJ should know?
These are the basic questions for event and wedding planning that determine most factors, and once you have all of the above details figured out, you’ll be able to get an estimate from any DJ offering services in your area, in San Diego and beyond.
In San Diego, for example for a 4 hour party, an average DJ price rate could range between $300 to $1000 dollars, according to a quick bids placed on a website called Thumbtack, which acts like a DJ escrow service and allows DJ’s to bid a price when a host submits their event information.
DJ Misha Pricing for events in San Diego
All packages include DJ mixed music, speakers and mixing equipment, set up and breakdown and working with the host to perfect your playlist.
- Parties starting at $599
- Weddings starting at $999
- live Saxophone starting at $499
And as described above rates and prices may vary depending on date/time, location, equipment required, number of people attending. Please provide details for your event for an accurate estimate and contact DJ Misha about your event to receive a fast reply with an estimate.